Learn English near the beach
Learning English is hard work. An English school near the beach is not going to make learning English any easier, but at least you'll have a pleasant way to unwind after class. Some of the most relaxing beaches in the world have English schools nearby. We've picked a few of our favorites.
- In the Mediterranean, Malta is an English-speaking country with warm weather most of the year and heaps of old-world charm. English schools in Saint Julians offer a good mix of urban pleasures and the seaside.
- Further north, the UK has many long beaches, although the weather isn't warm enough to swim year round. English schools in Torquay and English schools in Bournemouth are reliable choices to enjoy the sea in July and August.
- Australia’s Gold Coast has world-famous beaches, and quite a few English schools nearby. In fact, all the English schools in Queensland are along the coast.
- English schools along New Zealand's Bay of Plenty put you near many kilometers of sandy beaches, as well as very pretty inland landscapes.
- Hawaii's beaches deserve their excellent reputation. An English school in Hawaii will give you the chance to try many different beaches, from urban stretches in Honolulu to remote coves on the Big Island.
- Many people associate California with beaches, and although there's a lot more to this huge state than beaches, English schools in Santa Barbara and English schools in Santa Monica will let you experience California beach culture at its finest.
- Last but not least, English schools in Miami & Miami Beach are an excellent choice if you want an urban experience near the sea. Miami's laid-back latin culture is a great fit for many students.