Students from around the world consult Edufind before choosing an English school. School reviews on this site must be:
- Based on your first-hand experience of the school as a student at that school. General discussion of a school or reviews of schools where your friends or family members studied will be removed. It is acceptable for a parent to leave a review for their child if the child is under the age of 13. Children under 13 are not permitted to leave reviews on Edufind. We do not allow schools to enter student reviews in the name of a student, even if those reviews were actually left by students on the school’s own website, on an end of course evaluation, or in any other format.
- Polite and respectful. No threats, no bad language, no sexually explicit comments, no hateful speech, or any other content that is not appropriate for our student community.
- Relevant to other students who are currently attending the school or considering attending the school.
- Non-commercial. You cannot use your review to promote another school, a product, or a service. You also cannot leave a review for a school in exchange for money, a discount, or any other commercial offer.
- Unique and original. Write your review with your own words. Do not copy the reviews of other students or copy text from the school’s website.
- Readable. Use standard grammar and spelling, limit the use of ALL CAPS, and avoid excessive punctuation. If a review in incomprehensible to others, it is not useful.